Palm Springs Outfit Roundup

May 13, 2016

So I know I said I was all done with my Palm Springs pictures…but you guys insisted you wanted more! If you ask, you shall receive! I linked everything I wore in my outfit posts and on Like to Know It, but I thought I would make it easier for you and put all my outfit details in one place in case you wanted to check anything out! I swear this is my last PS post.

IMG_0003

Dress: H&M. Sadly sold out but some cute options here, here, here, and here | Sandals: Topshop. Similar here | Sun Necklace: A gift from my great-grandma. Similar here | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff |

IMG_0014

Dress: MinkPink. Also love this fun print | Wedges: Marc Fisher. Shop them here and here | Pom Pom Clutch: Francesca’s | Glasses: Ray Ban | Earrings: old. Similar from Bauble Bar here

IMG_0021

Matching Tank & Shorts: Lush @ Nordstrom | Bag: Shashi | Chocker Necklace: c/o Ettika| Bracelet: c/o Ettika| Sunnies: Ray Ban | Sandals: Steve Madden. All sizes here | Pineapple Cup: (Received SO many compliments walking around the hotel with this)

IMG_0047

Tank: Free People (no longer available) Identical version from Topshop here | Shorts: H&M | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff |Sandals: Steve Madden. All sizes here | Sunnies: Quay

IMG_0048

Top: Lulu’s | Shorts: old. Similar here | Cowboy boots: Sam Edelman (old). Similar here |Glasses: Ray Ban | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Bracelets: Bauble Bar | Necklace: Personal. Similar here

IMG_0050

Dress: Free People | Cowboy Boots: Sam Edelman (old) Similar here | Sunnies: Ray Ban | Cross Body Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Necklace: Personal. Similar here

Thanks so much for reading & following along on my PS adventures. Stay chic & HAPPY FRIYAY!

XX-Samantha

14 comments so far.

14 responses to “Palm Springs Outfit Roundup”

1. This is SO cute! Everything you wore is just perfect 🙂

2. I’ve been dying to go to Palm Springs! The pink door! The fun colors! Ahhh so cute! Also I need that pineapple cup like woah.
    XO Amanda | http://www.glitterandspice.com

• Samantha says:

You definitely need to go! It is such a fun and pretty place! You’d love it & definitely bring a pineapple cup!

3. Abby says:

Cute outfits! I really love all the dresses esp the second one and the cobalt embroidered dress!

Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

• Samantha says:

Thanks so much Abby! I am so in love with the second one, I can’t get enough of the super cute pattern!!

4. Kathy says:

Loved all your outfits ? Look like you had a Great time too ?? Iove PS ?

• Samantha says:

Thank you!! I love wearing such bright colors and fun outfits in Palm Springs! Can’t wait to go back with you!

5. What a cute post of all of your outfits. They’re all so colorful and bright, I adore them. So cheerful & you look fantastic. Palm Springs is almost as hot as it is here in Tucson, slightly less I’d say but you got to experience that wonderful desert heat 😉 xx Adaleta Avdic

• Samantha says:

Thanks so much for your sweet words Adaleta!! You are so sweet, I appreciate it! I LOVE the heat, so I was definitely in my element in Palm Springs. I’ve never been to Tucson, but I would love to go!

6. Brittany says:

Love all your pics! Palm springs is so colorful and beautiful!

Xo,

Brittany || The Everyday B.

• Samantha says:

It totally is! It’s so perfect to go out of your comfort zone and throw on some really colorful pieces! I think it is so fun 🙂

7. Juilanna says:

I am in love with your red dress and your wedges! SO pretty:)! Happy hump day gorgeous!

xx Julianna