White Lace Spring Dress

February 21, 2017

Can you believe it’s already the end of February!? Where is the time going?! I’m not sure, but I’m not complaining because as I browse through all my favorite stores and start to pick up my online shopping habits, I am loving all the spring products slowly starting to arrive. I’m loving all the new trends and all the new spring styles! Born and raised in Southern California, I’m not a huge fan of winter styles so as the beginning of the year passes by and spring grows closer and closer, I can’t help but get more and more excited. Bring on the lace, paste colors, and all the florals! I’m all for it!

So when I found this white lace dress at Nordstrom Rack, my heart couldn’t help but flutter a little. This dress is everything I envision when I think of spring style. White, lace, airy, springy. To me, it doesn’t get any better. I styled this dress with simple nude heels and a white bag, which I think would be great for a spring wedding, a Sunday brunch with the gals, or an evening date. I think it would be just as cute for casual weekend errands, for the office, or for a fun weekend activity by swapping the heels for flats or sneakers and adding a jean jacket and a pony tail. Or why not wear this for date night or drinks with friends? Try a lace dress with black lace up block heels and a leather jacket or chic bomber jacket. Honestly the possibilities are endless and that’s why I can’t get enough of this dress!

Thanks so much for reading!
Stay chic my friends!!
XX-Samantha

Fav Lace Dresses

15 comments so far.

15 responses to “White Lace Spring Dress”

1. Dayna says:

Gorgeous lace!! Such a fun dress that is perfect for so many occasions. xo Dayna // http://daysbyday.com/

2. Mallory says:

Love this dress! I love the peekaboo sheerness too. I’ll definitely be checking Rack out!

3. GORGEOUS dress – I am obsessed with that lace detailing!

Coming Up Roses

4. Tania says:

That is an adorable dress!!! And the red lip gave it the perfect touch. Beautiful!!!

5. You look so darling in all of the photos, and that dress is so so pretty. Love all the lace.

xoxo,

Alina | besosalina.com

6. Love this lace dress! It was made for you girl!

xoxo,
    Stacie

7. Such a pretty dress! I’m a sucker for a lace dress right now, for sure! I love the Nordstrom Rack! Great find.

8. Maggie says:

That dress is gorgeous!!

xo

Maggie

9. This dress is beautiful on you Samantha! Don’t you love Nordstrom Rack?!

10. Mandy says:

This dress is gorgeous!

I need it for spring!

xoxo Mandy

11. This dress is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the red lip you added, too.

Xo, Lauren

12. Kristie says:

Such a pretty dress. I love the way you styled it and those shoes are amazing!

xo,
    Kristie

13. This dress is SO CUTE! I love the lace detailing, perfect for spring!